- Bingzhe Li, Manas Minglani, and David J. Lilja, "PS-Code: A New Code For Improved Degraded Mode Read and Write Performance of RAID systems," IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS), August, 2016.
- Manas Minglani, Ashwin Nagarajan, Sneha Deshapande, Luke Everson, and David J. Lilja, "Design Space Exploration for Efficient Computing in Solid State Drives with the Storage Processing Unit," IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS), August, 2015.
- Biplob K. Debnath, Mohamed F. Mokbel, and David J. Lilja, ``Exploiting the Impact of Database System Configuration Parameters: A Design of Experiments Approach,” Bulletin of the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Data Engineering, Special Issue on Testing and Tuning of Database Systems, Vol. 31, No. 1, March, 2008, pp. 3-10.
- Biplob Debnath, Sudipta Sengupta, Jin Li, David J. Lilja and David H.C. Du, “BloomFlash: Bloom Filter on Flash-based Storage,” International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), June, 2011.
- Biplob Debnath, Srinivasan Krishnan, Weijun Xiao, David J. Lilja, and David Du, “Sampling-based Garbage Collection Metadata Management Scheme for Flash-based Storage,” IEEE Symposium on Massive Storage Systems and Technologies (MSST), May, 2011.
- Biplob Debnath, Mohamed Mokbel, David J. Lilja, and David Du, “Deferred Updates for Flash-Based Storage,” IEEE Symposium on Massive Storage Systems and Technologies (MSST), May, 2010.
- Nohhyun Park, Weijun Xiao, Kyubaik Choi, and David J. Lilja, “A Statistical Evaluation of the Impact of Parameter Selection on Storage System Benchmarks,” IEEE International Workshop on Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/O (SNAPI), May, 2011.
- Nohhyun Park, Weijun Xiao, and David J. Lilja, “Characterizing Datasets for Data Deduplication in Backup Applications,” IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization (IISWC), December, 2010.
- Xin Li and David J. Lilja, “A Highly Parallel GPU-Based Hash Accelerator for a Data Deduplication System,” IASTED International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems (PDCS), November, 2009, pp. 268-275.